| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Action Cost: 5It is the one thing the Masters cannot do without. But first, you will require the right sort of friends; friends who have particular needs.
Hatching the plotYou have acquired […] diary that belonged to a previous January of the Calendar Council.[…] several Lost Cells - revolutionary cadres[…].
[…] you intimate that you are their January's replacement.
[…] there is an impatient knocking at your door.[…]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
Through the learning and knowledges written by the previous January you find cells of Revolutionaries who had been forgotten through switches of power, performing tasks no long useful. Taking over one of these cells by pretending to be January's replacement, you use Bazaar Permits to get them access to the Bazaar.One night when you are planning, there is a knock on your door. They jump out your window.
- Someone is knocking at your door. [Sets Ambition: Heart's Desire! to 180]
- You've lost 5 x Favours: Revolutionaries
- You've lost 1 x Diary of the Dead
- You've lost 3 x Bazaar Permit
- Suspicion is increasing… (+ ( Suspicion level + 1) CP)
- You've gained 1 x Soothe & Cooper Long-Box
Redirects to: Ambition: Heart's Desire - Mr Pages