SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED!(See below for the different descriptions)
Unlocked with a redirect from Accept the Last Constable's offer
- 0: You set off, the Last Constable providing the occasional direction. ("East of here, past Tyrant's Gardens and keep north"). […]
- 1: The streets are quieter here. […] The Last Constable fusses with something under her seat. It appears to be a bouquet. […]
- 2-3: London rattles by. The Last Constable takes the reins, her jaw set. Her knuckles whiten as a gas lamp nearby suddenly gives out. "Nearly there," she says.
- 4: The wrought iron gate of Lowgate Cemetery emerges from the fog. Its sepulchral holdings are shrouded in overgrown greenery. These days, Lowgate doesn't see much use. It's as much a memento for death as it is a place of burial. Gaslights flicker in the fog. London passes by, unseen.
A Place of Greater Safety
- 0: Gaslights flicker in the fog. London passes by, unseen.
- 1: The sound of wheels is unmistakable. Another carriage is following you through the fog, slowly and inexorably. You are being stalked. Perhaps hunted.
- 2: A rattle behind you. The cab is gaining.
- 3: A loud bang. A wheel thrown? Or a gunshot?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.