Besides the regular cards there are cards with a coloured border or background, which tells us:
- Bronze: something a little special - perhaps part of a continuing story.
- Silver: something quite special, like an Ambition or Seasonal content.
- Gold: something exceptional, often a once-only story. Pay attention!
- Red: the card's action takes effect immediately when clicked. The action will take place even if your timer-counter is at zero (in which case playing the card doesn't cost an action).
- Black: are seasonal special cards and some currently-drawable Seeking Mr Eaten's Name cards.
Cards specific to Factions:
- Faction Card: You may Arrange a meeting with your contacts in your Lodgings to immediately draw them without waiting for it to show up.
- Conflict Cards: simultaneously raise your connection to one and lower it from another faction.
Some locations have their own deck of cards:
- Cards which do not appear in remote places: City Vices.
Cards specific to Attributes:
From the game retired cards and content: (that might need some closer look and revision)
|This is a very large category!|
| To see more of it, click the links below for specific letters, or click the "Next" (or "Prev") links.|
Also note that subcategories are sorted alongside articles, so not all subcategories are visible on the first page.
All items (1073)