A neighborhood on the edge of London, where Rubbery Men and other outcasts live.
See Category:Ealing Gardens for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Ealing Gardens Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at Ealing Gardens
- Card deck: Cards - Ealing Gardens
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location to another location with a limited deck size you will double the number of cards in your deck.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
Storylets[edit | edit source]
- Tour the Neighbourhood
- Licensed by Mr Hearts
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Ealing Gardens Branch
- Boarding Again
- Spa Services
- Helicon House (Storylet)
Passenger Area[edit | edit source]
You will have one of these, based on your decision for your Ealing Station Space.
- Rest in the Passenger Lounge
- Attend your Rubbery Pie Stand
- Visit the Clinic
- Visit the Chapel
- Visit the Postal and Notary Office
Shop[edit | edit source]
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
Menaces[edit | edit source]
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different: