The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Embroiled in a set-to of justice and kinfolk
See Category:Family and Law for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- You're involved in the feud between the Cheery Man and the Last Constable
- The Cheery Man is injured, and has enemies
- Fights are fiercest between family
- The Last Constable is gone from London, for now!
- A message has arrived inviting you to meet an old friend
- You've been asked to accompany an old acquaintance somewhere unknown
- You are travelling with an old acquaintance
- You have arrived at Lowgate Cemetery
- You have learnt the fate of the Cheery Man's Wife
- Your old friend wants your help in putting an end to their family misery
- You have agreed to help put together a lethal game. Find your old friend in London to continue
- You are on your way to the Medusa's Head to begin the game!
- The game is on
- The first round is over, the second begins
- The second round is over, the final round begins
- You left your old friend to resolve their family dispute alone. Their decisions were made without you
- The family tragedy is concluded. There were no survivors
- The Last Constable did not survive her final bout with her father. Perhaps the family may now know a little peace
- The Cheery Man did not survive his final bout with his daughter. Perhaps the family may now know a little peace
- Preparing for a Lethal Gambit (CM)
- Preparing for a Lethal Gambit (LC)
- Inform the Cheery Man (CM)
- Inform the Last Constable (LC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.