For holiday history, see Hallowmas (historical).
| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
In the Stolen River, beneath the Embankment, the Drownies cluster, calling beguilingly to passersby. It is the tradition in this season to feed them with raw meat: butchers' off-cuts, offal. They were human once. Will you feed them too?
- 137 - very chancy (41%)
- 170 - chancy (51%)
- 204 - modest (61%)
- 237 - very modest (71%)
- 270 - low-risk (81%)
- 304 - straightforward (91%)
- 334 - straightforward (100%)
FeastingDrownies throw back their heads and bolt the meat like seagulls […]
There's new graffiti here along the Embankment, you notice. A many-rayed or many-spined shape, like a sea-urchin or a feral Christmas ornament or a dark Sun. Perhaps it's familiar…
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Watchful is increasing…
- Putting the Pieces Together: the Drownies is increasing… (+1 CP; up to level 3)
- [The Airs of London change…] (random)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+1 CP)
- Nightmares is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You've lost 50 x Penny
- You've gained 1 x Extraordinary Implication
Gulping and clappingDrownies throw back their heads and bolt the meat like seagulls eating fish. Other Drownies applaud ironically. 'Forlorn!' one shouts, but she is quickly hushed - indeed ducked.