Moloch Street Underground Station is the first stop on the journey to Hell. Clathermont's Tattoo Parlour, haunt of spies, is here. Hangman's Arch can be a good place to hear gossip, and is always a good place for a hanging.
See Category:Ladybones Road for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Ladybones Road Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Main Quality: Watchful
Music: An Embassy Waltz
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Ladybones Road
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Opportunity cards only available at Ladybones Road[edit | edit source]
- 1000 Nevercold Brass wanted! Will pay handsomely!
- A flash of white (Rare Opportunity)
- Tea with the Vicar
- Valuable Secrets