London's theological establishment is well aware of your good deeds and your sins.
- Actions that raise this quality
See Category:Renown: The Church for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Renown: The Church Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
- 1-3: Known to the most humble parishioners
- 4-6: Known to the altar boys and deacons
- 7-9: Known to vicars, for whatever influence they wield
- 10-14: Known to popular proselytisers who propound the faith through the city
- 15-24: Known to the London's practitioners of the faith, both lay and ecclesiastic
- 25-49: Known within the sacred naves of London's Cathedrals
- 50: The Church has already reasoned how to canonise you after your death
Increase this by using a Tiny Jewelled Reliquary.
Renown Rewards Edit
- 40: Beatific Stone