You've made yourself known to the roof-dwellers of London. They've come to recognise your taste in headwear. "Oi, bigguns!", they say.
- Actions that raise this quality
See Category:Renown: Urchins for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- 1-3: Known to a couple of troublesome ragamuffins
- 4-6: Known in the shadowed byways under and around the Flit
- 7-9: Known all along the heights of the Flit
- 10-14: Known amongst the hoodlums of the Fisher King
- 15-24: Known wherever the Regiment leads its charge
- 25-49: Known even in the groaning chambers of Old Downey
- 50: They say you are a stalwart champion of all urchins. They also continue to refer to you as 'Oi!'
Increase this by using a Rookery Password.