| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
Rumours of your aberrant habits can no longer be entirely contained.
See Category:Reputation: Abomination for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- 1-2: Sidelong glances
- 3-9: Appalled whispers
- 10-19: Frosty greetings
- 20-29: Did she just cross the street?
- 30-39: Did they change tables to avoid you?
- 40-49: Why did that hansom cab pull away so quickly?
- 50-59: Someone has scrawled 'MONSTER' on your front door
- 60-69: A broken parlour window!
- 70-79: Who dares spit upon your path?
- 80-89: Perhaps it would be better if you avoided the Vicar in future
- 90-99: Locking the doors, pulling down the shutters
- 100+: 'You are not welcome here!'
Level Change DescriptionsEdit
- 1-2: Did they always look at you that way?
- 3-9: What are they saying about you?
- 10-19: In days to come, some of them will not be entirely polite.
- 20-29: Are your acquaintances avoiding you?
- 30-39: Perhaps it will be easier to find a table in certain restaurants...
- 40-49: Is there something wrong with your face?
- 50-59: Urchins stare and mutter.
- 60-69: Flung stones? How dare they!
- 70-79: So many who do not understand.
- 80-89: You could eat a priest. A whole priest. Not just a little priest. A big, fat, toothsome priest.
- 90-99: Perhaps it is time to buy something colder. Yes. Something colder.
- 100+: They will *remember* you.