The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
In game description: Nothing can be allowed to stand between you and your goals.
See Category:Ruthless for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- Actions that raise this quality
- Actions that lower this quality
- Actions that gain this quirk without losing other quirks
Level 1[edit | edit source]
Level 4[edit | edit source]
- Become Closest To:
- Help plant an agent in the Ministry for Public Decency (Faction: Revolutionaries from the Gunpowder and Zeal: the Revolutionaries card.)
- Swear a thieves' oath in the Medusa's Head (Faction: Criminals from the The Alleys of London: the Criminals card.)
- Turn nark on a criminal friend (Faction: Constables from the Court and Cell: the Constables card.)
- Blackmail Mrs Plenty (While becoming Acquainted with Miriam Plenty's Past.)
- An afternoon of mischief! (On the Scandal 2 card An Afternoon of Good Deeds?)
- Do something ruthless (While Courting the Celebrated Artist's Model)
- Encourage the honest folk of Spite to give you 'gifts' (From Unfinished Business in Spite while A Person of Some Importance.)
- Adopt a Ruthless approach, Adopt a Ruthless approach (response) (During An Evening's Loitering. Has no mechanical effect.)
- An opportunity for blackmail! (While Featuring in the Tales of the University.)
- Repent your ruthlessness (From Dabble in the Great Game.)
Level 5[edit | edit source]
- Transform yourself with Orange-Apple Jam spiked with Muscaria Brandy (From the Find a quiet corner to eat your (dish) card in Upper River with a Current Culinary Concoction.)
Level 10[edit | edit source]
- Shout at her to get moving (During Ambition: Light Fingers!)
- You have a tale for it (During Ambition: Nemesis. One less level required for each level of Heartless you have.)
Level 12[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.