The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Roof-Tops: Urchins
A stuttering boy with a liver-coloured birthmark: someone you've seen before. "We can keep it s-s-safe," he assures you. "And we need to be forgotten. S-s-ometimes. But we can't pay too much."
Unlocked with Route: the Cave of the Nadir exactly 3
Gratitude"We knew it once. Our ancestor-tribes. We go back farther than anyone knows. Some says the Second City." (His stutter's gone.) "[…] I think the Bazaar had other children." He clutches his mouth as if he realises he's said too much […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You are closest to the Urchins. [Sets Closest To - to 110]
- An occurrence! Your 'Route: the Cave of the Nadir' Quality is now 7 - You know the way... and you've sold that information to the Urchins of the Flit!
- You've gained 1 x Starstone Demark
- Daring is increasing… (+5 CP, up to level 15)
- Melancholy is dropping… (-5 CP)
- You now have 7 x Favours: Urchins
- Renown: Urchins is increasing… (+10 CP)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.