| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Subverting supplies
He has a keen glint in his eye when you describe the task. 'No harder than boxing a cat.'
Game Instructions: Warning - if you fail, you will lose your rat, and the Big Rat will feel reassured that he has gotten rid of a spy.
- 0 - tough (40%)
- 1 - very chancy (50%)
- 2 - chancy (60%)
- 3 - modest (70%)
- 4 - very modest (80%)
- 5 - low-risk (90%)
- 6 and above - straightforward (100%)
Carried with consummate skillA rerouting of the wagon. A disgraceful episode outside Milliwings' Affordable Bat Emporium. […]
[…] the Big Rat offers his associates a wagon that proves to be full of bat leavings, and your Bandit-Chief comes home with a souvenir.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 500 x Shard of Glim
- 'Having Rodentine Minions Investigate...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face' Quality is now 8!
- You've gained 1 x Sulky Bat
Word comes backYou receive back the body battered and faceless, with an insulting note tied to the neck.