Game Instructions: Shadowy improves as you attempt Shadowy tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Hastily Scrawled Warning Notes at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your subtle and cunning skills, allowing you to exploit the dark and fascinating underground that is Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes
See Category:Shadowy for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Shadowy Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
For items that boost this quality, see Shadowy Items.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Suspicion|| Hastily Scrawled Warning Note,|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Shadowy|
|10 - 14||Sly|
|15 - 19||Stealthy|
|20 - 39||Devious|
|40 - 59||Wily|
|60 - 79||Crafty|
|80 - 99||Sinister|
|100 - 149||Midnight|
|150 - 199||Shrouded in Shadows|
|1 - 70|
|60 - 100||The Flit|
|100 - 120||Mahogany Hall||Persuasive|
|110 - 130||Wilmot's End|| Persuasive|
|120 - 130||Doubt Street|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 135 or above.
- 135: Reduced to sparse fare (from The Traitor's Feast, part of the Affair of the Box carousel)
- 135: Finally getting somewhere (from The Traitor's Feast, part of the Affair of the Box carousel)
- 150: Harvesting the hotel (from The Tower of Sun and Moon, requires being involved in the FATE-locked Trade in Souls)
- 180: Lay a false trail to lead them astray (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 180: Follow persons of interest (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 200: Evade them! (part of SMEN)
- 300: Become a Midnighter (from An Unsigned Message)
- 300: Cheat the Widow (from An Implausible Penance: Glim-Smuggling)
- 300: Make a run through the Marshes (from Light Fingers: Ready the Market Beast)
- 500: A challenging theft (from Burglary with the Master Jewel Thief)