A market in the vicinity of the Department of Menace Eradication where palaeontologists and hunters trade in bones.
See Category:The Bone Market for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Bone Market Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Take the door on the left
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Storylets[edit | edit source]
- Invest in a Stall of your Own
- Seeking Buyers
- Preserve Your Skeleton for Home Use
- The Small Stalls
- Present Yourself as a Respectable Citizen
- Familiarise Yourself with the Sale of Bones
- Familiarise Yourself with the Sale of Bones and Skeletons
- Assemble a Skeleton
- Invent a History for your (Implausibility Level) Skeleton
- Leave the Bone Market