Thieves and outcasts have built a secret district on the rooftops of Fallen London out of planks and scrap iron. The view is good. The food is not. They like to talk about a 'bad altitude'.
See Category:The Flit for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Flit Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: The Flit
Temporary Unlock: A trip to the Flit
Main Quality: Shadowy 60+
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in The Flit
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.