Game Instructions: Watchful improves as you attempt Watchful tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Sudden Insights at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your observational ability, allowing you to learn numerous secrets of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Watchful for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Watchful Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
For items that boost this quality, see Watchful Items.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Watchful|
|10 - 14||Keen-eyed|
|15 - 19||Perceptive|
|20 - 39||Observant|
|40 - 59||Shrewd|
|60 - 79||Insightful|
|80 - 99||Sagacious|
|100 - 149||Inescapable|
|150 - 199||A Focused Brilliance|
|1 - 70||Ladybones Road|
|60+||The Forgotten Quarter|
|80 - 110||The University|
|110 - 120||Wilmot's End|| Persuasive|
|120 - 130||Corpsecage Island|
|120 - 130||Bullbone Island|
|120 - 130||Grunting Fen|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Persuasive|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level greater than 175.
- 200: An inscribed diamond
- 200: Ask the Goat's opinion
- 200: Feeding the River
- 200: Manufacture Searing Enigmas
- 235: A dangerous source
- 250: Look into the water 0
- 250: Obtain between one and seven Searing Enigmas
- 255: A silent inclination of the skull
- 300: Become a Correspondent
- 300: Use the Goat's... unique talents
- 300: Your move...
- 500: Locate an Impossible Theorem
- 500: Establish a Parabolan Base-Camp