Monuments and memorials from a dozen realms around the Unterzee tower forlornly around you. Spies and lovers stalk the soft grey shadows of stolen ruins.
See Category:Wilmot's End for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Wilmot's End Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: Wilmot's End
Main Quality: Shadowy
Music: Hunter's Keep
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Wilmot's End
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location to another location with a limited deck size you will double the number of cards in your deck(unless you are moving to another location within the main Fallen London setting).
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.