Wiki note: This page is about the Your Lodgings location (containing storylets and cards). See Lodgings, for the page about different places you can acquire to live in, which controls how many card in your hand you can hold
Your lodgings: safety, sanctuary and mystery, as a wise man once said.
See Category:Your Lodgings for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Your Lodgings Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Your Lodgings
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location to another location with a limited deck size you will double the number of cards in your deck(unless you are moving to another location within the main Fallen London setting).
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.